A couple of weeks back I went to review the X Factor Live Tour for the paper, a job which allowed me to make the following observations:
- Cher Lloyd is amazing
- Rebecca really does not move much
- Mary Byrne spends a lot of time waving and looking grateful
- Whatsisname from Blackpool is even worse live than he is on telly
The best bit of the whole night was sitting behind these two women who came to the gig dressed as Jedward. Every time Mary came on stage they got a couple of Tesco bags out and started waving them around. You probably had to be there.
Anyway. Here are some pictures of the other best moments from the X Factor Live Tour.
1. Paige and his big logo
2. Cher Lloyd wore a bad outfit and sang Avril Lavigne
3. Rebecca and her massive blue wings
4. Matt Cardle – never afraid to tackle a big bridge (HAHAHAHAHA, wasn’t funny the first time)
5. Some stairs
Altogether it was a good night. The music was good and the lights were great. 7/10